Grace International Christian Centre is a non-denominational ministry with Bible-believing foundations. We believe that:
1. We believe that there is one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect, and forever existing in three Manifestations: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe that Jesus is the Son of God. Having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He suffered, died, was buried, and rose from the dead for our total salvation and ascended into heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father. He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Him.
3. We believe that all Scripture is given by the inspiration of God, both Old and New Testaments and it’s profitable for doctrine, reproof, correction, and instruction in righteousness. That the Bible is the engrafted Word of God that is able to save our soul.
4. We believe that the Holy Spirit is the third person of the Trinity. The ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, to be our guide, comforter, advocate and helper.
5. We believe that water baptism by immersion in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit after accepting Christ as your personal Savior is a testimony of death to sin and resurrection to a new life.
6. We believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues. We believe that as Christians we must be filled daily by using our prayer language.
7. We believe in divine healing, through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ, and that healing is included in the Redemption.
8. We believe that tithing and bringing offerings into the local Church is a major covenantal responsibility that we have toward God for the support of all the ministries of the Church, the poor, homeless, the widows, and otherwise unfortunate.