Welcome to Our Church
Loving God & Loving Others
About Grace International Christian Centre
Believing in God’s Word and Spirit
A Place for Friendship – Nothing quite compares to the joy of Christian friendship. That’s why we make it a priority to build lasting bonds between the members of our church family – bonds of concern and genuine commitment to one another. Best of all, this circle of care is ever widening. We’d love for it to include you, too.
A Place for Learning – To us, studying the Bible is vital because it not only instructs us intellectually, but also guides us spiritually. We believe it and accept it as God’s Word to man, a Book that is alive and relevant to life today. Learning its truths is a thrilling adventure.
A Place for Enrichment – For every person at every age level we offer a wealth of opportunities – special programs and ministries for children, youth and adults which fill the church calendar. You can be sure that in this kaleidoscope of activities there’s more than one place where you can personally be enriched.
A Place for Service – Just as Jesus Christ came “not to be ministered unto, but to minister…” we accept our responsibility to reach out in service to others. This applies both within the church family and outside our fellowship.
A Place for Worship – The primary reason we meet together is to focus our attention on God, giving Him our worship and receiving His blessing and inspiration. Each of these occasions is a special time of spiritual refreshment. We hope this is what you experience today, and we certainly hope to see you again very soon.
We hope this is what you experience today, and we certainly hope to see you again very soon.
Our mission is to love others
The mission of GICC is to preach Christ and to love others.
The ultimate mission of our church is to worship and glorify God. In that, we aim to edify and equip the believers through the teaching of God’s Word and prayer, strive to earnestly and faithfully contend for the faith, promote caring ministry, fellowship and encouragement among one another, as well as challenge and assist believers for the ministry of spreading the gospel at home and around the world.
To Encourage, Transform and Empower
Our God giving mandate is to Encourage, Transform and Empower
- Encouraging – encouraging people to know their true identity in christ and preparing them for eternity
- Transforming – transforming lives and connecting the lost to God
- Empowering – empowering people to put their god-given gift at god’s disposal to benefit humanity
Statement of Faith
- We believe that the Bible is God’s Word. It is accurate, authoritative and applicable to our everyday lives.
- We believe in one eternal God who is the Creator of all things. He exists in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that sin has separated each of us from God and His purpose for our lives.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ as both God and man is the only One who can reconcile us to God. He lived a sinless and exemplary life, died on the cross in our place, and rose again.